Last Updated: 14/11/2017
Baretail is a small FREE program like a tail in UNIX It is much more useful than even the UNIX tail -f because you can have several tiled windows open at once, and you can pause updates while looking closely at the file. Very large files are supported (over 2 GB) and highlighting is available to make errors easier to spot in log files.
A free real-time log file monitoring tool.
- Real-time file viewing
- Follow tail mode (like tail -f on Unix)
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the file instantly
- Configurable highlighting
- Monitor multiple files simultaneously
- Visual indication of file status/changes
- International character sets (Unicode and UTF-8)
- Many file formats (Win32, Unix, Microsoft IIS logs)
- Flexible configuration options and storage
- Single small executable, no installer